This post is rated Sprinters, Olympians and Ironman.
Today is a tribute to a few select triathletes that I am fortunate enough to know. These people have excelled at the highest level of our sport. They are professionals but they are also everyday people. I want to highlight 6 athletes in particular and recommend that you check out their individual platforms. I promise you will not be disappointed!
1. Matt Russell (professional triathlete and Ironman Champion)
2. Christine Anderson Hammond (professional triathlete and executive as well as a brand new wife!)
3. Ben Greenfield (fitness guru and NY Times Best-Selling Author)
4. Kelly Fillnow (professional triathlete and co-owner of Fillnow Coaching.)
5. Richie Cunningham (professional triathlete and 10x 70.3 Champion)
6. Susanne Davis (full time mom, wife, coach and #1 ranked Masters female triathlete in the country)