This post is rated Sprinters, Olympians and Ironman.
If there was ever a time to share your voice, IT IS NOW!
So I’m currently tossing an idea around in my mind that I would like your feedback on…
I have learned so much about the sport of triathlon over the last 8 years. If I were to share all that I’ve learned with the “sprinter” version of myself, I’m quite certain that young 26 year old kid would be a little overwhelmed!
Rather than writing one LONG post packed with information, I would like to do a series of practical time-saving tips. If you train then you probably race and if you race, why not give yourself every advantage?
In 2013, I had a personal record at the Olympic, 70.3 and Ironman distance race. I would like to share some of what I have learned with you.
Here are a few of the topics that I am considering:
1. Socks vs. No socks
2. Hats vs. Visors
3. Shoe strings vs. Yankz
4. Aero helmet vs. Traditional cycling helmet
5. One piece tri suit vs. Two piece tri suit
6. Full body wetsuit vs. Sleeveless wetsuit
7. Disc wheel vs. Deep dish tubular
8. Solid nutrition vs. Liquid nutrition
9. Body Glide vs. Crisco
10. Pool googles vs. Open water goggles
PLEASE SEND ME YOUR COMMENTS BELOW!!!